Vs > Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv
Atbara vs Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv Climate & Distance Between
Atbara vs Rolle Pass, Italy
Atbara vs Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia
Atbara vs Tiree, Uk
Atbara vs Hernando, Ms, Usa
Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv vs Hope, Bc, Canada
Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv vs Thomasville, Al, Usa
Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv vs Iloilo, Philippines
Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv vs Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk
Port Jervis, Ny vs Homalin
Guaymas vs Fort Reliance, Nt
Piura vs Santo Domingo
Burgos/ Villafria vs Alghero
- The distance between Atbara, Sudan and Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa is approximately 10,701 km or 6,650 mi.
- To reach Atbara in this distance one would set out from Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv bearing 61.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Atbara bearing 134.2° or SE .
- Atbara has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Atbara is in or near the tropical desert biome whereas Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 20.4 °C (36.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.7 °C (17.5°F) less in Atbara. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1079 mm (42.5 in) less which is equivalent to 1079 l/m² (26.48 US gal/ft²) or 10,790,000 l/ha (1,153,523 US gal/ac) less. About 0 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.3° higher in Atbara than in Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Atbara relative to Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv vs Atbara
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -97 (-4)
|| -97 (-4)
|| -101 (-4)
|| -112 (-4)
|| -96 (-4)
|| -84 (-3)
|| -89 (-3)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -85 (-3)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -1079 (-42)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Atbara vs Segou, Mali
Atbara vs Lencois, Brazil
Atbara vs Biarritz, France
Atbara vs Franklin, Pa, Usa
Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv vs Ras Elnakb, Egypt
Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv vs Gorlitz, Germany
Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv vs Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe
Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv vs Quesnel, Bc, Canada
Montreal, Quebec vs Ras Nsrany
Mopti vs Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador
Taza vs Cape Town
Ouarzazate vs Yazd
Atbara vs Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Atbara
Climate Guides for Locations near Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv
- Uniontownne, Pa, Usa - 113.6 kms (70.6 miles) N
- Oakland, Md, Usa - 74.6 kms (46.4 miles) E
- Woodstock, Va, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.3 miles) E
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 106 kms (65.9 miles) SE
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 123 kms (76.4 miles) SE
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) SSE