Vs > Pokegama Dam, Mn
Atbara vs Pokegama Dam, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Atbara vs Vegreville, Ab, Canada
Atbara vs Mwinilunga, Zambia
Atbara vs Szeged, Hungary
Atbara vs Dublin, Tx, Usa
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Mae Hong Son, Thailand
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Harrow, On, Canada
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Laketown, Ut, Usa
Gao vs Ashland, Wi
Chupungnyong vs Dnepropetrovsk
Sainshand vs Hohenpeißenberg, Bavaria
Kanazawa vs Montevideo, Mn
- The distance between Atbara, Sudan and Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa is approximately 11,143 km or 6,925 mi.
- To reach Atbara in this distance one would set out from Pokegama Dam, Mn bearing 49.7° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Atbara bearing 146.9° or SSE .
- Atbara has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas Pokegama Dam, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Atbara is in or near the tropical desert biome whereas Pokegama Dam, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 25.1 °C (45.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.9 °C (37.6°F) less in Atbara. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 642 mm (25.3 in) less which is equivalent to 642 l/m² (15.76 US gal/ft²) or 6,420,000 l/ha (686,341 US gal/ac) less. About 0 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.4° higher in Atbara than in Pokegama Dam, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Atbara relative to Pokegama Dam, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Atbara
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -103 (-4)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -642 (-25)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Atbara vs Arad, Romania
Atbara vs Dubuque, Ia, Usa
Atbara vs Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada
Atbara vs Farafra, Egypt
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Westport Aero, New Zealand
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Albany, Ga, Usa
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs David City, Ne, Usa
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Sunnyside, Wa, Usa
Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol vs Wiluna, Western Australia
Trincomalee vs Chugwater, Wy
Hartford/ Bradley, Ct vs Owensboro, Ky
Atakpame vs Makurdi
Atbara vs Pokegama Dam, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Atbara
Climate Guides for Locations near Pokegama Dam, Mn