Vs > San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Atbara vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr Climate & Distance Between
Atbara vs Canakkale, Turkey
Atbara vs Moyobamba, Peru
Atbara vs Obihiro, Japan
Atbara vs Saiq, Oman
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Clarinda, Ia, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Birmingham, England, Uk
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kure, Japan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dongola, Sudan
Auckland, Mangere vs Kurunegala
Salem, In vs Phrae
Palermo/ Point Raisi vs Kilkenny
Azua vs Waimana
- The distance between Atbara, Sudan and San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa is approximately 10,391 km or 6,457 mi.
- To reach Atbara in this distance one would set out from San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 70.1° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Atbara bearing 110.6° or ESE .
- Atbara has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am).
- Atbara is in or near the tropical desert biome whereas San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 3.1 °C (5.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.2 °C (18.4°F) more in Atbara. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1269.5 mm (50 in) less which is equivalent to 1269.5 l/m² (31.16 US gal/ft²) or 12,695,000 l/ha (1,357,180 US gal/ac) less. About 0 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 0.4° higher in Atbara than in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Atbara relative to San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Atbara
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -1 (-3)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -71 (-3)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -95 (-4)
|| -147 (-6)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -92 (-4)
|| -108 (-4)
|| -127 (-5)
|| -143 (-6)
|| -151 (-6)
|| -120 (-5)
|| -1270 (-50)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Atbara vs Greenville, Tx, Usa
Atbara vs Ilheus, Brazil
Atbara vs El Seybo, Dominican Republic
Atbara vs Odessa, Ukraine
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Isparta, Turkey
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lop Buri, Thailand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Peoria, Il, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Paoli, In, Usa
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Pocatello, Idaho
Phuket vs Winnsboro, Sc
Kapuskasing (cda), On vs Kybartai
Asmara vs Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua
Atbara vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Atbara
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr